Socially responsible business
We take responsibility for our people and our environment.
We believe that sustainable relationships with people are important, and ensuring solid assignments is our objective. We train employees in-house, offer internship positions and have already successfully completed many BBL (Student work/study) programmes. We ensure good employment conditions and an optimal working environment.
We take the environment into account as much as possible in our business operations:
- We use underground thermal energy storage (UTES). We use this to heat and cool our 5500 m² factory and 1000 m² office space. We have no gas-fired heating and no traditional air conditioning. We heat and cool our entire building with only 80,000 kWh of electricity per year.
- We only have LED lighting in our factory.
- We use 100% green electricity, which is generated with wind in the Netherlands.
- From 2020, we will generate approximately 500,000 kWh of electricity per year with solar panels. We use approximately 800,000 kWh per year for our business operations.
- Our waste, mainly scrap metal, is separated and 99% recycled. We use as little packaging material as possible. We take this into account in our purchasing policy and product delivery. We transport products loose or deliver them on reusable euro-pallets whenever possible